Sunday, April 13, 2008

Conversations with Noah

I was trying to wrestle a bag of grated cheese open, when the zip closure split the bag right open. (Why? Why do they bother with the recloseable bag when it never works!) In frustration, I growled and said, "Well, I'm just going to have to eat all this cheese now." The kids looked up in alarm, then Noah turned to Sarah and said, "I think she was just kidding." Ha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noah: I'm only saying goodbye to the boys [from preschool], but not the girls.
Me: Oh, do girls have cooties?
Noah: Yeah.
Me: What about boys? I thought boys had cooties.
Noah: No, boys have boots.
Me: Boots?
Noah: Yeah. Boys have boots, and girls have cooties.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Yeah, I'm all about those 3 inch, red cooties.

Too funny.

Jenn said...

Boots, huh? That's hilarious. :)

Lainey-Paney said...

...that's cute!

Tyler Waterfall said...

I love conversations with kids. You just never know what they're thinking!