Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Miscellaneous Pictures



Cute Sisters



Noah was all dressed up and proud for his first Sunday as a Sunbeam. (Yes, it's taken me this long to get the picture up.) The other kids stayed home sick that first week. Primary was nothing new for Sarah, and Karen's not in nursery yet anyway. (2 more months...just 2 more months!)



My fingerless mittens. It was my first try knitting around, and my first cable-knitting. Actually, I guess this picture is my second try, since it's the second mitten. The first mitten was baggier, since I always knit tighter as I go. Same with crocheting.

6 comments:

Awesome Mom said...

Cute! Combined knitting is basically where you knit through the back of the loop when doing the knit stitch and not looping the yarn up and over when purling in the front. If you can knit in the round with out obviously twisting stitches then you don't knit that way. If you want I can send you a pic of a soaker that I knit in the round using combined knitting.

Jenni said...

I'm impressed. I can crochet, but I've always been a tad...oh...shall we say...trepidatious about using two needles. I think that's where my coordination might end.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are almost as cute as mine.

Anne/kq said...

I especially love that pic of Noah. Look at that big grin! :D

Scribbit said...

Cute faces and cute knitting--you're just a creative machine!

Mean Mommy said...

*gasp*

Michelle commented on my blog! I'm all giddy.