Sunday, November 05, 2006

Arrival of Karen Elayne

Karen was born at 7:45 a.m. on Nov. 2, 2006. She weighed 6 lbs. 0.5 oz. and was 18.5".



The whole thing went pretty smoothly for me. I'm not sure if the hard part is over now...or if the easy part is over and the hard part is just beginning. ;)


Sarah thinks "I can handle Karen on my own; what do you think?" We haven't quite dared let her hold the baby all by herself, despite her assurances. Noah loooooves his baby sister. He wants to hold her all the time, and very gently pats her head.



Karen is just so darling...one more picture. :D


2 comments:

Ginger said...

I love the picture of Noah with the bink in his mouth holding Karen. It's like you have two babies. I think I'm going to be in the same situation next month. Ezra will just NOT let go of that bink. Sorry to be so pessimistic, but judging on my c-section experience, the hard part is just beginning. You can do it!!!

Kirsten said...

GORGEOUS! Well, all your kids are gorgeous but Karen is super sweet and lucky to have such loving siblings....for now! wink, wink!