Thursday, November 16, 2006

Christmas 2006

It might as well be Christmas. I'm playing the music. I'm watching the movies. I'm doing the shopping. ...and we're wearing red!



It took forever to get through this photo session. Noah was having a hard time with the concept of leaning in toward Karen, looking at the camera, and smiling all at the same time. And Sarah really didn't want to be in the picture at all. She wanted to take the pictures. She wanted to wave the toy to make Noah and Karen smile and hold the camera trigger button. When it appeared that her preferences were not going to happen, she spent the rest of the time making goofy faces and ruining all the shots where Noah was smiling and Karen's head was upright. Then they chased each other around the studio yelling and crawled on the filthy floor (in black pants) while I was trying to check out. But then, that's why I have pictures taken...to remind me that they're cute sometimes, even when they're driving me crazy the rest of the time.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Oh Shannon, I've been there. I feel your pain. At least you got one where they're smiling. And congratulations on getting out of the house. I can't believe you're up and out so soon!

Anonymous said...

Ah, portraits with young children.

One of my least-favorite pastimes.

Looks like you got some good shots, though. It helps that you've got really cute kids. ;)