Friday, October 26, 2007

Blogiversary

So, as of earlier this week, I've had a blog for a year. As of the official anniversary on the 23rd, I had written 81 posts. That's an average of about 1 1/2 per week!

Some things I've learned:
  • I say "cuteness" a lot.
  • My posts are all about the pictures.
  • Which is why I get into posting blitzkrieg modes.
  • My template is narrower than I'd like, but I'm too lazy to change it.
  • But not too lazy to spend forever trying to see if I could hack the HTML.
  • I couldn't.
  • I love getting comments.
  • Most of my commentors are friends or fellow-bloggers.
  • Despite the fact that my sisters obviously read my blog, they never comment. *sniff*
  • My kids are dang cute.
  • Blogging is fun.

8 comments:

Martin said...

You're kids are dang cute.

Especially when they send me requests for the type of cookie I will make when I visit them.

Which I always make.

And that's why I am their Aunt Fav.

Mean Mommy said...

"You're kids?" "YOU'RE kids?" Just how many kids do you think I am??

Martin said...

Do you really want to know the answer to that question?

Mean Mommy said...

Umm, no. Not really.

ahem. said...

Hey I just commented! I did! And the reason I don't usually comment is because I use google reader, which (as I've said before) has ruined the comments system. And, really, what else is there to say about the cuteness that emanates from the pictures you always post?

Damselfly said...

Happy blogiversary!

Anonymous said...

Euphrasie, I love reading your blog too! But I never comment. So here ya go.

Zhubber from nauvoo

Anonymous said...

You mean you Grammar Police your family too?