Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memory Game

Memory Lane

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.So let’s have it! Don’t be shy! What do you remember? Anything funny, embarrassing, silly…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My memory of you is playing in the Fortress... lol. The raptors with pioneer bonnets, all the pillaging, and the redecorating efforts.

Ah, those were some fun times... :D

Lindsay said...

I remember when you brought me dinner when I was on bedrest during my pregnancy with the twins and I burst into tears because I was soooooo grateful!!!

Jenni said...

I think I met you in choir. Rich was the chorister and you were always there with Sarah. And I loved hearing about the pieces you loved to sing. Great taste!